Gameday 12 gave us some shocking results so now we look ahead! Can AGU bounce back? Can THI secure a long-awaited title? Can ASS play a striker? Can GAL get back some momentum? All questions to be answered!
In Division Two it is ALL to play for! With the league leaders shipping 4 against the division’s dark horses CTH, the proverbial cat is very much amongst the pigeons! Can HAH bounce back after drawing with the last kick of the game? Will we see a late surge from ARA or W92… WHO KNOWS?
THI and KFC are now level on points with two games to go! All to play for and with CLA just 3 points off the leaders they are still in the conversation.
THI travel to last season’s winners OPK in a game with huge ESMS implications, a must-win for the Invincible ones. KFC host DIC and CLA travel to FIN.
OPK v THI
- OPK’s 1-0 win over GAL means they need a win to secure a playoff slot so huge incentive for them
- THI need a win to ensure the long title wait is closer to a reality.
KFC vs DIC
- KFC’s win in mid-week really puts the pressure on at the top…
- … yet DIC are fresh from two back-to-back wins with 5 scored and 0 conceded… Could the chicken boys get the D?
GAL v FIN
- As GAL’s fate is now sealed, it is time for the Real impersonators to build for a season in League 2. What better way to do that than a morale-boosting win?
- FIN are in desperate need of a win to secure a play off place. Big chance to put some space between them and the bottom two.
FER v CLA
- Can FER get back to winning ways after an 86th minute loss to KFC. A must win to avoid the drop.
- CLA have the chance to keep pace with the leaders and secure safety from a playoff game.
CLC v HAH
- CLC’s tough loss to ARA mean they are facing an uphill battle to secure the playoffs now. Must win for the egg chasers.
- HAH must return to form after grasping a draw from the jaws of victory against ASS. Huge chance to secure the top two.
ARA v IVO
- ARA will need to build on their mid week win to continue their pressure on the top. The playoffs look all but secured with a win here.
- IVO still have an outside chance of the top two but desperately need a win to secure a playoff spot.
ASS v AGU
- ASS may be trying anything to finish bottom this season with draft picks up for grabs but still very much in the playoff chase. Will they play a striker??
- AGU need to channel their inner Internazionale to hold onto their top spot after a crushing defeat in mid-week. Could we be seeing the wheels fall off here too?
W92 v CTH
- W92’s comfortable win in mid-week keeps them firmly in the hunt for the top two and solidifies their position as the ones to avoid in the playoffs.
- CTH’s recently burst into life has meant they have a realistic shot at League 1 next season. A team in fine form… Can this continue?